Saturday, October 22, 2011

Its Day 6! Just One More Day!

Busy weekend! I was going to vlog, but after all the busyness today, I'll just write. :) I'm getting so close to the end, and I'm so proud. I do realize how fast juice leaves my stomach and how much faster I feel run down than with food. It was easier with a slower day, but when I'm out and about, it makes it much harder when I didn't prepare! But all in all, today hasn't been so bad. I'm thinking that I haven't given myself enough juice during this fast, so I am hoping to feel better after the fast than before I started. I haven't felt as well as I had hoped at this point and I think that could be why. I don't need nearly as much food as I consistently keep trying to feed myself, but its more than I've probably been getting! Here's to one more day and the new days that follow! (let's hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment